Anyone in Paris?

Blasco Pisapia blascolorenzo at libero.it
Sun Mar 24 17:13:37 CET 2002

Hi to everyone!
I'm afraid that this message is a bit off topic....

I'm planning to spend three days in Paris next week.
I'll be there from  Good Friday until Monday morning.
I'm not sure whether there is some list member from Paris or not.
It would be very nice (if there is any)  to meet for a coffee, or may
be go haunting comics shops together: I really doubt that I would
have any chance forcing my Italian friends into going for old comics.
So, if there is someone having a spare afternoon, let me know.

Bye
Blasco