Euro as currency in Disney comics?

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Sat May 4 16:47:10 CEST 2002

Hi, everybody!

I have finally done what I probably should have done
years ago, I have joined the DCML! I now look very
much forward to be a part of this great "community"
for Disney Comics fans!

And now my first question in here:
In Scandinavia the original $ on the wall of Scrooges
Money Bin is replaced with the letters KR (a
shortening for kroner/kronor = NOK, DKK and SEK) and
kroner/kronor is the the currency in Andeby/Ankeborg.
How is this in countries (like Germany, France, Italy,
Netherlands, Finland, Greece and Spain) which changed
their currency into Euro from January 1st 2002, has
the Eurosign now replaced the old symbol/shortening on
the wall of Scrooges Money Bin as well? And is Euro
now currency in Entenhausen, Donaldville, Paperopoli,
Duckstad, Ankkalinna, etc.?

Best regards from
Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. (Norway)