Volume 914

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Sun May 5 17:36:12 CEST 2002

Welcome Sigvald!

For Kriton: - You are very right!  The minute, seemingly picayune, details are
much of the fun of being a Disney comics fan.  Not being a masochist, I must
have had fun going into such detail.  Yet, I am, nevertheless, surprised at its
extent.

For Don: Oops! Sorry! I DO remember your having commented on the coin issue
earlier, when we had long discussions over that subject.  I didn't want you to
spend a lot of time rehashing all you wrote previously.  However, I thought
perhaps one of our experts with the best memory, might have provided the volume
number of the previous coin discussions, so that one (such as the person now
asking the question) might look up the answers in the dcml archives.

Rob Klein