D.U.C.K. in "The Universal Solvent"

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Mon May 6 17:55:32 CEST 2002

Don Rosa:

Some time ago I received a mail from someone who thinks he has found the
D.U.C.K. dedication in "The Universal Solvent". However I not sure
whether this is it or not. According to this person it should be placed
in the shadow from the box with Abandoned Projects. Some darker parts in
the shadow should make out the D.U.C.K.

However the only thing I can see that *might* be it is the thin
horizontal lines that make the right side of the box darker, but this is
not normally a place you'd hide a D.U.C.K. and (and I think this is a
more important reason) I can't locate the periods that normally seperate
the four letters. I am able to locate something that more or less
resembles the four letters, but I tend to think this is not intentional.

Maybe you could clear things up on this?

Thanks,
Thomas