Euro-sign

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Wed May 15 17:44:47 CEST 2002

Hi
Somehow I just had the oppurtunity to see the MoneyBin vs beagle Boys
story in dutch. - the blueprints are fine -
but, and I don't want to start the interesing discussion again, I will
just say: the euro-sign is downright ugly on those pages. -
In the other version I''ve seen whatever letters, signs were there, they
looked fine - being in the same style as the
rest of the drawing - thin lines, forming the KR, DD or whatever. This is
the same child with a markerpen sign
that we have seen so often in the german MM with DD's on the bin that
don't look like eachother from one panel to the other.
The rest of the story looks fine.

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist