Euro-sign

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Thu May 16 00:25:49 CEST 2002

DAN

>Do I dare open my trap again?  Yeah, damn the torpedoes -- full speed
>ahead!
LOL :-)

>Several of the European blueprints had consistent, architectural style
>logos
>on the front elevation view because I drew them for each version if
>requested to do so.  I also lettered each of those versions if asked.
>Some
>of the other language versions chose to do it on their own (Holland being
>one of them), so I had no input on the lettering, the translations, or the
>look of the bin facade.
Of course you hadn't - I hope it didn't look like I was believing that -
With the KR, JvA, DD's and $'s I have seen I could tell this euo-sign
could have
been made better if they had just asked. - But it doesn't surprise me that
they didn't.
Erm, did that sound a negative expection? Well, I didn't mean to, and
we've been
talking about the dutch Rosa-policy before, and they do publish nice
albums and extras
with the stories. But in a case like this, and with "my case" (The
different versions
 of stories, as wieved on the page under duckhunt) they don't seem to put
the effort
into it that *I* would like to see done - that's all :-)

>There, I think I managed to make an intelligent comment.  That was hard
>work.
For me too

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk