Cover of Vacation Parade 2

Arne Voigtmann ArneVoigtmann at gmx.de
Sun May 26 22:02:01 CEST 2002

Frank Bubacz schrieb am Samstag, 25. Mai 2002 um 15:48:

> Hi,all!

> I've come across the cover of VP2 recently, which can be seen here:
> http://eega.net/covers/pag_us/pp.html
> I am sure that I saw this drawing a long time ago, when I was a kid. So I'm
> also sure that it must have been published in Germany sometime.
> Unfortunately, INDUCKS doesn't work temporarily, but, anyway, I can't
> remember to have read about a German publication there. The drawing appeared
> in Germany most probably as an illustration (not a cover), probably in Micky
> Maus sometime in the seventies. I'm searching desperately for the item in
> which it was included (chilhood treasures - you have it!). Is there any
> German Micky Maus fanatic with a photographic memory who can help me?

> Frank

Hi.
This illustration has been published in Germany, but I think you're
right that it was never used as a cover - but I don't know exactly
when and where it has been used.
What I know so far is that there was standing something like
"Micky Maus geht stets voraus" on the banner. Maybe they used it
for advertisement in other Disney magazines.

--
Greetings,
Arne Voigtmann