Cover of "Vacation Parade 2"

Claudio Eckert c_seiten at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 16:44:33 CEST 2002

Frank Bubacz wrote:
>I've come across the cover of VP2 recently, which can be
>seen here: http://eega.net/covers/pag_us/pp.html
>I am sure that I saw this drawing a long time ago,
>when I was a kid.

I finally found it!!!
Well, not exactly the same picture but a redrawn version. (Strange, why
didn't they used the original?)

It was published in German Micky Maus No. 51 and 52 / 1976 in two parts. One
issue later (No. 1 / 1977) there was a new "Schnipp-Liste" (things you cold
order after having collected some "schnipp"-coupons). The poster was
awaylable for 6 coupons then.

I've made some scans. Look at -> http://www.seite42.de/parade.htm
(might take a time to load the pictures)

Claudio