Donna & Mac

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Sat Oct 12 18:14:20 CEST 2002

Hi Rich,

as Arm. says...

> My sources (Becattini and Boschi) concur in saying that Donna Duck is a
> different character from Daisy.

It was written also in *official*, approved Disney books, like my "Walt
Disney Presenta Paperina e le Altre", whose informations were revised, one
for one, by Greg Crosby (actually in charge at Disney USA).
The same version shall be included into a next-to-come international book on
the same matter.

> All the info I have about Mac come from Becattini's "Disney Comics" book.
> Mac was a Scottish sailor, who met Donald and Donna aboard a steamer in June
> 1937. As for his species, he's a dog, I suppose..

Yes! He IS a dogfaced guy.

L.