Question

Irene Postma irenep at bos.nl
Wed Oct 16 18:39:28 CEST 2002

Right now I'm in discussion with someone and I don't want to tell nonsense.
There is a Dutch book written by Jaap van Ginneken about cartoon characters
(Asterix, Rintintin and Donald Duck were mentioned in a TV-interview this
morning). He was comparing the nature and problems of these characters to
the psychological problems hidden in the lives of their creators.

Would he have to look at Walt Disney for Donald Duck, as he claims? Wouldn't
Carl Barks be much more logical?

Sorry to appear on your interesting list, but I really want to know.

Irene P.
Publisher/Editor Speedskating World

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.MAY.GOD.BLESS.YOU.o.o.o.o.o.o.o
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o