Daisy/Donna?!

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sat Oct 19 16:24:39 CEST 2002

   In the story I2071, "The secret of the 313", published in Mickey parade 196,
Daisy is shown to be Donna.
There is a flashback when it is asked to Donnald when he had got his car, and
he talks about the film "Don Donald "(Daisy and me shot a film years ago....)
He tells that, as daisy didn't want to see this stupid donkey anymore, he
bought a car... So Donna is a part Daisy would play as an actress...
Then, I've already seen Daisy dressed as Donna on a coloring book for children, in america, and even on a sticker. I even remember about a story by Barks himself with Daisy dressed as Donna, probably disguised. I 'm sorry, i'm not at home so I only carried with me the comics i'm working on, and I don't have the stories i talked about, so i cannot make scans, but if needed, i will.
About Manuel Gonzales being April, May and June's Father, that'd be a great idea, but only if he were their *Illegitimate* father, because i think they carry the name Duck in several stories and drawings...
But in the story Rich showed us with the meeting of the two girls, I don't know a word of Italian, but it seems, as Italian is close to French, that they didn't meet or even know eachother before the story happens, so they cannot be sisters...

Thanks to Rick for all the scans he showed us
Gilles