Subject: Second book

Duco Feenstra dfeenstra at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 13:23:31 CEST 2002

AC wrote:

> It contains the second third of disney-magazines
> from 1955 - and moreover:
> My preface.

Many congratulations, both to you and, even more, to
the Danish readers of these books. I really wish we
Dutch had someone with your knowledge of and love for
the Ducks who could write similar prefaces to our
Dutch books. The prefaces to our collected '53-weekly
contained nothing interesting nor new.

I hope that they'll ask a guy like Roy Kooijman, who
has both the knowledge and love for the ducks to write
these kind of prefaces. I for one would look forward
to his prefaces anyway.

Duco