Viruses

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Thu Oct 24 11:38:56 CEST 2002

SIGVALD + HARRY:

 > All we need to do is find the machines (of one or more of us) that
 > currently carry the virus. The first step to that is that Sigvald
 > answers Soeren's question.

No need to, since I just received a virus myself! :-)

The IP of the sender is 213.5.53.218 which solves to
ppp53-218.korinthos.access.acn.gr, i.e. a typical telephone modem
connection. The person was using iridium2.int.acn.gr as mail server.

According to my logs: In mid August a person with a similar IP was
visiting both duckburg.dk and inducks.org. He or she was using IE 3.01
and Windows 95. I can't say for sure that this is the same person, but
Windows 95 is a good starting point, if you wish to carry a virus ;-)

(end of my OT solo speech)

Søren