Can someone help me get hold of the Donald Duck dailis in Norway ?

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at uab.ericsson.se
Fri Oct 25 13:00:52 CEST 2002

Hi all norwegians on this list.

A while ago someone on this list mentioned that the Donald Duck dailies
by Al Taliaferro had been published in Norway up till I think 1951.

In Sweden were I live they stopped after 1940. So I wonder can anyone of
you help me to get hold of these from 1941 and upwards ?
Either if you can sell them privately or help me with the address for a
used comic store or private seller that might have them. If you're not
interested in selling maybe we can change. I have many swedish Kalle
Anka  and some others to change with and a few american WDC.

Hoping for an answer.

Ola in cloudy Stockholm +5