Indian Ducks

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Wed Sep 4 22:19:12 CEST 2002

MICHAEL (or Helen is it?):

 > "/A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in
 >  human history    -- with the possible exceptions of handguns and
 > tequila/."

Seconded. I also find HTML messages (especially those with neon-cyan
coloured backgrounds) fairly close to a mistake as well. In this case
too, the computer is not to be blamed. As HAL said: "Those things have
cropped up before, but they were always due to...human errors" :-)

Anyways, please don't send HTML message. They come out rather awful in
the digests.

Best,
Søren