Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed Sep 25 17:11:31 CEST 2002

DON M.:

> I told him they have zillions, and added, "Jeez, the questions people ask!"

Oddly enough, I remember once taking an operating systems course given
by Rob Pike, where he defined and used "zillion" as an actual number. I
think it was something like 1000000 base 16, i.e., 16777216!

> Whatever specious "knowledge" they used for their data, I have one final
> word for the people who figured all this out: GET A LIFE!

I assume that you're addressing this admonishment to the people who
compiled the infamous list in Forbes magazine, but I can't help feeling
that those people are not much different from us. Either we all need to
get a life, or those people tried to have some fun with what knowledge
they have about comics, just like we do in this list!

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"I don't have a life... I have a program."
-----