Fabio: Fanzines

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sun Sep 29 18:30:58 CEST 2002

Fabio,

Since Internet and DCML is so good to present the NEWS about comics, I think
an good fanzine at ower time is the one that present very good articles
analisyng the comics, the collector's things, the history! And with
interviews, for example! It's good to present fan's or creator's never
before seen works too! :-)

Specially talking about Disney comics!

An good fanzine, I think, is the same that an very good site about comics,
with the exception that an Website is much more able to present the news!
But an fanzine can contains much more text!

If you accept one subject, I loved to read about Disney Comics in Argentina;
an very unexplored subject in Disney comics history. And about Doc Savage, I
don't know anything to suggest! I think you are the best to talk about him
around this list, you know... :-)

Fer!