Scientists

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Mon Apr 7 06:20:56 CEST 2003

I have a couple questions about two Scientists who appear in Disney comics.

One I recall has appeared a few times with Mickey.  He is a friendly
dognose with a beard and a cowboy hat.  I think he is most noted for having
genetically engineered dinosaurs which now live on his ranch.  Can anyone
tell me the name of this scientist and has he appeared more than the couple
of times I recall?

The second scientist is a bad guy.  He is apparently a Duck villain and is
known "Dr. Krantz" in German.  Does he have another name in English or
Italian?  What is his story (background)?

Thanks,

Rich Bellacera