Scrooge's death

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Wed Apr 9 00:45:43 CEST 2003

Stefan Persson wrote:
> Sigfjeld Valdgrøs wrote:
>
>> Correct!  And it shows that Uncle Scrooge died in 1967, ca. 100 years
>> old!
>>
> Not at all.  All it shows is that Scrooge died in 1967 *in Rosa's
> opinion*.  Many other sources state otherwise.

Now you´re beating a dead horse, Stefan (or however that saying goes). I
guess we ALL know by now that this 1967-thing is Rosa's opinion and that
Sigvald usually states those opinions as if they were canon. Sigvald
does this no matter *anyone* says (he's stubborn that way), so please
could we all just accept this and not gripe about it everytime Sigvald
fails to mention Rosa-universe when he writes something. That's like
default assumption (this could be put on DCML FAQ). If you can just
accept Sigvald the way he is, you can start appreciating some of his
posts in their own Rosa-universe context.

I can't believe you could actually beat Sigvald in stubborness in this
case. And if you do try, it will be extremely boring for the rest of us. ;-)

--
- Kai Saarto
http://www.perunamaa.net/donrosa