SV: Kadokawa's Witch series

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Sat Apr 12 19:38:51 CEST 2003

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. wrote:
> Stefan Persson wrote:
>
>>http://www.disney.co.jp/hon/comic/index.html,
>
> This is Disney Comics Mailing List, *not* Japanese Comics Mailing List. You
> are well known as a serious and very correct person and should know this
> wery well...

Look at the URL, Sigvald. Witch seems to be a Disney comic, and this IS
a Disney Comic Mailing List.

Personally, I'd like to read only about Duck and Mouse-universes here,
probably there is a Witch-forum somewhere that is better suited for
discussion about it. Still, Stefan wasn't totally off-topic, no matter
what you or I think about the said comic.

--
- Kai Saarto
http://www.perunamaa.net/donrosa