Andeby Online turning Duckburg / Kari Korhonen

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Sun Apr 13 18:59:42 CEST 2003

Dear everybody;

first I will have to say sorry that I haven't been following the list for the
last couple of months. I've had plenty of things to do, and for a moment I
decided to let go of DCML for a while, because I didn't have the time to read
it.

The reason I'm back now, is that I have a couple of announcements to make. They
are both related to my webpage, www.andebyonline.com.

First of all: I've got lot of feedback that I should make an English subversion
to the pages. I'm happy to say that work already is in progress. Yes, this is
happening very, very soon - and I hope we manage to do this without ruining the
Norwegian version, too.

Second: Wednesday April 23rd, at 6:00 PM CET (5:00 PM GMT), Kari Korhonen will
be answering questions from the visitors of Andeby Online. Very soon (in a
couple of days) it will be possible to start sending him questions, and anyone
interested could read the answers as soon as he gets to answer it this Wednesday
night, or read them later, whenever you want to. Hopefully, this is not the last
Internet Interview to come on Andeby Online (any tips to interview objects are
appreciated).

I hope to have parts of the page ready in English before this happens, but if I
shouldn't make it - and you are interested in participating in this - I can send
out the URL directly to the question form with a translation. Of course Kari
will write his answers in English (as many Norwegians don't understand Finnish),
so THEY shouldn't need any translation if you're interested in that.

Best,

Olaf Solstrand

www.andebyonline.com

PS | If you're still interested in MY stories, the first one, "Being Donald
Duck", will be published in Scandinavia in weekly 26/03.