to Don Rosa...

Carlos De Gregorio carlosdeg at mundofree.com
Mon Apr 14 00:10:10 CEST 2003

> I especially look for the book - The life and times of Scrooge McDuck...
> Any information will be grateful!

As far as I know (if i´m wrong, I´ll thank you any correction) the most complete
edition of "The life and times of Scrooge McDuck" in an only issue is an italian
book entitled "PAPERDINASTIA", edited in june 2000. Its ISBN is 88-7309-762-6, and
its price only 8,73 euros in Italy! It contains all the 12 "classic" chapters and
six "b" chapters (it does not contain the chapter 10-bis, "The Sharpie of the
Culebra Cut", published in february 2001, after the edition of this book).You can
buy it at
http://www.unilibro.it:80/find_buy/product.asp?sku=607134&idaff=0
The only difficulty is that you must learn italian... Or is it an advantage? I´ve
made it for reading Disney comics, and I´m happy for that...
Best wishes from Spain
Carlos De Gregorio