DCML Digest, Vol 2, Issue 11

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Tue Apr 15 17:21:02 CEST 2003

Dan Shane:
> That was nice of them.  I wonder how they got that information.  I also
> wonder what I could do for you to get you to send a copy of that comic to
> me?  I don't know if Don has a copy in that language, but I know he would
> like one, too.

You only need to send me ur snail mail address to me :-)
We can work out some kind of trade, which we should discussed privately.

Stefan Engman:
> >I especially look for the book - The life and times of Scrooge McDuck...
> >Any information will be grateful!

You can check eBay and using "Life times scrooge" as keyword to find out
auctions of the book(s). I see regular offers of the limited edition Lo$
which usually priced at $150-250. And there's also another regular auction
where the seller seems to have many stocks of Lo$ sets. fyi the seller
offers a 12-issue set of the American Gladstone-produced Lo$ books. This
might be something you want to take a look since usually the final price
goes to something about $35-40.

Paper Dinastia is a very good Lo$ collection but like Carlos said, it's in
Italian. But it's a very good book nonetheless, good quality papers too.

Keep On Quacking,
Arie Fachrisal