Pigs and Wolf costumes on HOM

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Thu Apr 24 09:18:37 CEST 2003

	Hey Rich,

	I'm getting borderline off-topic for this list, but I thought I
should make a fairly important correction. You refer to
	"the fact that the Wolf & Pigs in House of Mouse generally wear Zoot
suits and such..."

	Actually, the episode "Big Bad Wolf Daddy", where Zeke uses the
trapped Pigs as a jazz combo, is the *only* episode I've seen where they
wear anything other than their normal costumes. In all other episodes Zeke
and the Pigs dress just as they have since 1933.
	In the L'IL BAD WOLF short, Zeke and the Pigs are dressed
traditionally. Only Li'l Wolf dresses differently- in big baseball cap,
T-shirt, and generic pants.

	David