Paulo Ricardo---Disney Covers

dennis books comicchar_shop at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 18:34:37 CEST 2003

The best source for Golden Age and Silver Age comic covers is THE PHOTO-JOURNAL GUIDE TO COMIC BOOKS BY Gerber (1990). WDC&S are pictured in volume two.The first 33 Mickey Mouse Magazine covers are pictured in DISNEYANA by Cecil Munsey (1974).A lot of 22 of the above sold last night at Mastronet.com (item#271).Eight of them were pictured.I was able to complete my MICKEY MOUSE GLOBE TROTTER WEEKLIES last night. I had been missing #7.Would like to correspond privately with any winners of Disney items from last nights auction.Best wishes...Dennis