Duckburg and Mouseton

Mattias Hallin cmhallin at algonet.se
Sun Apr 27 14:38:10 CEST 2003

At 14.00 +0100 03-04-27, Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. wrote:

>OK, but who introduced the name "Mouseton" then? Paul Murry?

As far as I can remember (it's been a few years since I wrote that
article), the earliest references I could find to "Mouseton" was in
newly produced comics, to the best of my recollection published by
Gladstone and/or Disney in the late 1980s/early 1990s. But of this I
am no longer sure -- as i said, it's been more than a few years since
I looked into the matter. But I seem to recall finding that
"Mouseton" was a fairly new name for Mickey's hometown.

If anyone knows better, please correct me!

All the best,

/Mattias
--

*** Mattias Hallin ** Brussels ** Belgium ** <cmhallin at algonet.se> ***