DAVID: AM&J Animated (was: Animated Li'l Wolf (was Re: Gladstone))

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Mon Apr 28 10:08:31 CEST 2003

David said:
> Actually, what you saw appears to have been inspired by the "modern"
> April, May and June as presently drawn for the Dutch comics, where the
> nieces are particularly popular as characters. In Holland today, one
> niece has a ponytail, another pigtails, and the third a mop-top.

The hair style changes seem similar to the Nephews appearances as in the
cartoon series Quack Pack & HOM.  I just assumed the animators were
immitating Daisy's new hairstyle which is likewise pony-tailed.

http://www.teemings.com/shorts/disney/houseofmouse/graphics/houseofmouse2.jp

Do you happen to have an example of the Nieces new "look" in Dutch comics?

Thanks,

Richard Bellacera  Âí·ÉÑÇ
FLEXTRONICS Mfg. (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
No. 310 Fa Sai Rd.,