Re D 99295

Anders Christian Sivebæk anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Fri Aug 1 21:05:11 CEST 2003

Hi all
Olaf asks about the danish translators' Barks Boulevard.
It's apperaed 3 times. In this story, and in two Mickey Mystery pokcets
from the 90'es.
I remember when i first read the exact story and noticed this nice hommage
to the old master. - i wrote to Niels, our translator of the weekly adn
asked about this. That's when i learned he had used it two times before.

I just discovered the bad idea at having the digest version. This topic
hadn't rewached my mailbox so i found it on groups.google.com...

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist