Wasteful McDuck

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 21:01:31 CEST 2003

HI!
A while ago, Dim Ntikoutis told me about this story :
"Zio Paperone e l'oro di California", by Guido Martina and Francisco Bargadà
Studio
http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/I+AT++299-B

In it, we meet Scrooge's grandpa "Wasteful" McDuck (we all know that Scrooge
already
has a coal miner grandpa, Dingus/Titus McDuck, according to Strobl and Don
Rosa, but
he could be Scrooge great-grandpa), his nephews (Donald and HDL's
lookalikes), and
also John D. Rockerduck's grandfather, called John Rockerduck.

I'd like to learn more about them, and to see scans of them and their
original names.
Gilles
PS: I hope this constant demand of original names and scans don't bother too
much
 people here, I hope a lot of people here is interrested in the Ducks'
genealogy and in
 my tree, but please tell me if it annoys you...