A changed story code for a Rosa-publication

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Fri Aug 8 01:54:25 CEST 2003

Hi all!

A few minutes ago our Swedish friend Stefan Persson kindly mailed me a
INDUCKS indeks over Don Rosa's production. Shecking this briefly I
discovered that the code for "Back in Time for a Dime" has been changed from

KDTM90i to DTM 1990-2

This is *not* the first time such codes have been changed. Once the codes
for DRs Family Tree was also changed. Can Harry Fluks or someone else
responsible for this please explain why this has been done, and if there has
been other changes to?

Sigvald