DCML Digest, Vol 6, Issue 13 > Message: 9

Pascal Oost oost at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 10 10:48:25 CEST 2003

Op 9-8-2003 19:29 schreef dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se
<dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se>:

> Message: 9
> Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 19:43:03 +0200
> From: "Daniel van Eijmeren" <dve at kabelfoon.nl>
> Subject: Re: Rosa in Holland - answer to daniel
> To: <dcml at stp.ling.uu.se>

> BTW. In the instances when the Dutch editors colour the stories
> themselves, the colouring is among the best I've ever seen.

That will probably end soon. The Dutch Donald Duck weekly is in the process
of laying off all (but one) of their own colourists, because some people up
in the hierarchy decided to commission all colouring outdoors. The deciding
criterion will be costs.
Quote: "Blue is blue, green is green, nobody notices quality anyway."