Help in reconstructing fragmented memory

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 18:33:55 CEST 2003

In a message dated 8/11/2003 12:02:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, nicodemuslegend at cp.fuller.edu writes:

> One of the comics featured Mickey Mouse with a Sherlock Holmes-like
> character called "Sleuth."  I'd never seen this character anywhere
> else.  Was this a one-time only character?  The comic begins with
> Mickey asking something to the effect of "I thought we were
> going to
> Trafalgar Square to feed the pigeons

You are talking about Mickey Mouse Magazine that was published by Welsh.
  there were lots of those old sleuth (ie:mickey as sherlock holmes) stories

Welsh did lots of childrens magazines - untill they were bought by Marvel comics, who published one childrens mag and then published no more

Steven Rowe
SRoweCanoe at aol.com