Who is who in Duckburg

mateusz lis lis- at wp.pl
Mon Aug 11 22:09:49 CEST 2003

Olaf:
> These dates were published in an official Disney magazine? And they were
> presented as if they were Disney facts, and not the opinions of
> one creator?
> What on earth has happened, then?
>
> I thought Kaczor Donald was published by Egmont, too?

You are right, Olaf. I always thought that official birthday dates of Disney
characters are dates of the first apparances (e.g.  Mickey was born in
1928). They shouldn't print these dates - they are based on a view of only
one creator (to be honest: the most popular creator, but still...)

Best wishes,
Kaczor Mateusz Lis