Sceptic views

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Aug 12 03:28:09 CEST 2003

SIGVALD GROSFJELD to MATEUSZ LIS, 12-08-2003:

> What confuses me a bit about many of the comments in this thread
> though, is the skeptic views about publisher's use of information
> given by Don Rosa. While other information given by artists other
> than Don Rosa and Carl Barks (ref. G.Blum and Ms Guackfaster)
> doesn't seem to be meet with the same sceptic views here.

My guess is that Rosa's information gets more sceptic views on DCML
because of the terror that comes from you, after someone dares to say
something that apparently differs from Rosa's view.

If you want to make a person look ridiculous, then an exaggerated way
of praising and worship is a fast and effective method to get to that
point.

So, if you don't change your style of contributing, this would mean
that the DCML scepticism towards Rosa will only grow. You'll find out
if you keep on going this way, Sigvald. (Are you really that curious?)

Just my opinion on your brand-new thread.

--- Daniël