SV: Re: One mail - many topics!

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Aug 13 17:19:51 CEST 2003

SIGVALD GROSFJELD to me, 13-08-2003:

>> You seem to think [Carl Barks and Don Rosa] interchangeable.
>> That's my point. They're two *different*' persons, with
>> *different* views, and *different* perceptions.

> Off course, even though their opinions and views most often
> are the same.

The opinion and views of Carl Barks and Don Rosa often are also
very *different* from each other. That's all I want you to know.

>> But in case anyone is really interested in hairsplitting
>> [Sigvald's] new example, please go to an Elvis Presley mailing
>> list or elsewhere. This is OFF-TOPIC!

> Have you run out of contra-arguments now?

No, certainly not. I just don't want to discuss Elvis Presley on
a Disney Comics Mailing List.

Let's just agree that you dislike Geoffrey Blum's style and policy.
Whatever your reasons may be.

---- Daniël