Reconstructing the memory

Rodrigo Souza crazyaccounter at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 18:00:25 CEST 2003

The history with Mickey and the "Sleuth" is actually, Mickey and Sir Lock Holmes. Both are walking tolwards Trafalgar and Sir Lock stops to go to Bank of London to Cash his check. Then, Mickey asks him: I thought we were going to Trafalgar.

In the beggining of 90, a series of Disney Comics in English was published here in Brazil and this history was in the first comic of the series.

Professor Nefarius and his gang are casted in this history.

Rodrigo,
Brazil