As American as apple pie?

Ole R Nielsen oleroc at tdcspace.dk
Fri Aug 15 10:49:08 CEST 2003

I have strangely lost recollection of where Barks stated that Scrooge was
born in Scotland. Please remind me, or I may find myself imagining that he
and his sister, Donald's mother and the triplets' Grandmother, may have been
born and raised on a small farm near Killmotor Hill, where Scrooge in 1886
built his first treetop house and hid his first dime shortly after earning
it. Only years later he would actually purchase the land and build a more
imposing monument of his wealth and a centerstone of the duck universe.

--Ole