Italian Mouse stories [and Scarpa]

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 14:28:29 CEST 2003

>Marco Rota also drew Mouse stories, which I've never seen. Judging from his
>Duck stories, I would expect his Mouse art to look more traditional, more
>'American', just like Danish and Dutch Duck artists look at Carl Barks for
>reference.

He made Mouse stories early in his career, and the his style was quite
different from what it is nowadays.
Even his ducks looked very different. He made his mice look a bit like
Scarpa's, with his own twist. Goofy looked really goof :-)

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -