Terry & Fermy?

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Fri Aug 15 18:31:34 CEST 2003

Something curious.  Yesterday while I was at work I was listening to the
News when the Electricity Blackout occurred on the East Coast (from
Toronto to New York and Illinois, etc.  It was of great interest, as
many might understand, since we do have a fear of terrorist attacks in
our country right now.  But that aside, at one point, during the day,
the newscaster mentioned the names of two of the facilities or grids or
something that provided the power and called them "Terry" and "Firmy."
 I'm sure someone was a Barks fan working for the power company.

I tried to find out more information on these names by doing a word
search, but could only come up with Barks references or people who have
those as first names.

I wish I could say more, but I thought this might be of some minor
interest here.

Thanks,

Rich Bellacera