A constructive mail this time

Stefan Persson reimersholme at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 11:45:00 CEST 2003

This is a reply to Sigvald's mail:
http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/2003-August/024282.html .  For some
reason I did not receive that mail myself, but had to look for it in the
archieves after Søren mentioned it for me.  Was I the only one not to
receive it?

>GEMSTONE CODING
>---------------
>First I have a question about Gemstone. Can Gary Leach or anyone else
>enlighten us about what Gemstone's story- and other codes look like. Is it
>an AR 300-series or something completely different?

To my knowledge, Gemstone has so far not made any new Disney stories.  There
are two Van Horn covers (1st WDC & 2nd U$) which haven't been identified
from other publications.  I see that Van Horn obviously is working for
Gemstone as a letterer, so maybe the covers were made for Gemstone as well.
Does anyone know anything more about this?

>And maybe our friend Harry Fluks can enlighten us about how Gemstone
>publications are coded in the INDUCKS/COA databases.

Country: us
Codes: FCBD, WDC 634+, US  319+

Stefan