Scarpa's Mickey Mouse Stories in Gemstone's Pocket Books

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 05:34:10 CEST 2003

Frank Bubacz wrote:

>There are still about ten of his MM stories from that era
> that are absolutely indispensable. I guess the problem is >they are drawn to
> fit a pocket book format, and of course it's sacrilege to >change a 3-tier
> into a 4-tier.

If the stories are as good as you say they are, they would be perfect additions to Gemstone's "take-along" line of books, maybe as a backup "classic" feature, added to the newer stories. (Maybe they could even work as serials, or would that destroy the entire story, due to pacing and whatnot?)
--
Dane