DCML Digest, Vol 6, Issue 50

cien2@cbn.net.id cien2 at cbn.net.id
Tue Aug 19 06:54:26 CEST 2003

>From: Danehog at aol.com
>The Average Sixteen Year Old's Wall: Large-Breasted Women
>Dane Martin the Sixteen Year Old's Wall: Pantless Ducks
>
>Should I start worrying yet?

Nope, coz you're not alone, the other half population of 16-year-old also doesnt hang or prefer "large-breasted women" pictures. Can u guess what other half population i refer to? ;-)

>From: Gary Leach <bangfish at comcast.net>
>> Could we see the entire Eega Beeva saga ?
>Not for now. It appears that the Disney comic book license no longer
>covers the reprinting of comic strips - that's now a license in itself.

Does this include the strips by Taliaferro as well? If it is, oh well, the feature from Gladstone's Donald Duck comic books that supplied me lots of fun was Al's strips besides the Barks' 10-pager reprints.

Can you share the reason of the strips being a license of its own instead of a license together along with other disney comic stories? (If it's not against the company policy, of course)

Keep On Quacking,
Arie Fachrisal and a guy named Joe from Singapore