On permanent display

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Tue Aug 19 13:18:46 CEST 2003

Katie raised an interesting question:

> What if any
> Disney comic art do you have permanently displayed in your house
> or office?

In my office, I have one 1937-Taliaferro Donald postcard, and a print-out of a scan of one of Barks' oils about the "Money Lake" cover (OS 386).

At home, I have only a few things on the walls:
- an Italian poster of Don Rosa's Duck family tree
- two quite small prints of Barks oils
- a Rosa fan drawing, which I change now and then (I have a few dozens of Rosa drawings or colour copies of Rosa drawings. And not enough frames to put them in...)

My walls can be seen on the web at:

http://inducks.org/dd50/fotos/j1999/p99-03.html
(2nd photo shows the family tree)

http://inducks.org/dd50/fotos/j2002/p02-01.html
(2nd photo shows one of the Rosa colour copies)

(Enough bragging for today...)

--Harry.