Pockets in Scrooge's Coat?

Klartekst info at klartekst.no
Thu Aug 21 14:09:38 CEST 2003

Inspired by Olaf's success as a Disney writer, I sent a synopsis of a Scrooge
story to Egmont. They liked it and want to put it into production!!!

Actually, much of the credit for this goes to Olaf who looked at my first draft
before I sent it in and pointed out about 200 things that were wrong with
it. The
result was a quantum leap in writing quality. Since then mr. Solstrand has
continued to be very generous with his time and advice. Thank you, Olaf.

And, dear list members, you know what this is leading up to, don't you?
That's right. I too have a question that I need help with.

My question is this:

Does anyone know if it has ever been established that Scrooge's
coat has pockets? Have we ever seen him carry anything in his pockets?
Have the pockets ever actually been shown in a Barks story?

I am waiting eagerly for someone to shed some light on this.

Nils from Norway