On Strips

Ryan Wynns ryanwynns at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 09:37:48 CEST 2003

David Gerstein wrote:

>I've seen this Mickey wearing his red shorts, fighting with Pete,
>Mortimer, and the Blot in the new TV cartoons (you read that right... they
>did animate the Blot!), so you shouldn't worry too greatly that Mickey is
>going to be drastically transformed...

Do you mean that this happened on that _House of Mouse_ show that's been on
The Disney Channel the past few years that, after not taking to the initial
shorts on ABC (I found them to be tedious forced "homages" to the old Disney
theatrical shorts, and didn't at all go where I wanted them to go with
Mickey), I never watched?!  Or is this something else?

Ryan