On Gottfredson's Mickey Mouse Strips

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Sun Aug 24 13:34:45 CEST 2003

Cord Wiljes said:

> Yes, but this edition was printed without a licence, I
> believe. And it is far out of the price range of most
> comics fans.

> And it will definitely not be enough to keep Gottfredson
> and his great Micky Mouse strips from being forgotten by
> the general public.

I would definitely agree. Yes, it is indeed out of the reach of most
collectors.  I found a page offering the set for almost $1000.00 (US).
 I couldn't even hope to afford such a dream.  There's no such thing as
a $1000 of discretionary funds in my meager budget. :-(
http://www.dreidreizehn.de/create_d/index.htm?c367.html

Thanks,

Rich Bellacera