Florence Quackfaster appearances

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Aug 28 14:47:37 CEST 2003

OLAF SOLSTRAND, 28-08-2003:

> Please forget everything I wrote in my last message.

The way I understood you in private, you only meant to ask if the
name of Florence Quackfaster's has been used earlier, by another
creator than Geoffrey Blum.

That's a diffferent subject, I think. And it makes me curious. Maybe
the name Florence Quackfaster has been used in Italy, for example?

> Sorry. I wasn't thinking. And even though I don't deserve your
> forgiveness, I thought you deserved this apology.

Just sent me a package with your most valuable comics and books, and
everything is forgotten. It might help me recover from the shock I got
from reading your initial message. (Oh me! Oh my! Groan! Gasp!) :-)

--- Daniël