Disney Witches revisited

Cristina cbriva at tin.it
Thu Aug 28 21:03:12 CEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Bellacera" <xephyr at cwnet.com>

> I'm taking inventory of Disney's witches and hopefully some of you can
clarify a
> few points for me.

Another Disney wizard appeared in italy some years ago, and he was named - I
think - Magiko Lo Stregone Zoologico, or something like that. He was a duck
with blond hair, moustaches and blue eyes, and somehow looked as a
villain-ified version of Gladstone Gander dressed as Mandrake. He was able
to morph into every animal he wanted and used to be rather in love with
Magica de Spell at the time. However, she didn't like him, and when he
discovered her greatest interest was Scrooge's Dime he blackmailed her -
saying he'd have got the Dime for her if she accepted to be his girlfriend.
I don't remember much else of the story but Magiko's final failure at his
attempt. I don't even recall the title right now. However, it was a story
published in a rather old Topolino issue. Others Italian DCMLers will surely
be able to tell you more 'bout that :)