SV: Horst Schroeder / Hunger / Copyright

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 29 15:06:02 CEST 2003

Olaf:

>>> And - dear Swedish friends, this is not intended to be rude, but - why
on earth
>>> would anyone *claim to be* Swedish?

I can think of  pretty blonde reasons   ;)  -- though you can find other
such pretty reasons in other countries, indeed

Daniël:
>>>--- Daniël, who has to hurry for lunch...
>>>P.S. I've found out that a hunger strike is very hard with an empty
stomach.
>>>And I don't want to give up, so that's why I need lots of food and
vitamins
>>>to keep me going on. (You can sponsor me, by the way!)

Hilarious!

--- Copyright Isue ---
Remember the wall painting of  a Mickey Mouse-looking character?
Maybe some DCML member did try to go back in the past, something went wrong,
(s)he got trapped in prehistoric times, and left that drawing for us. He
should have made it clear he was applying for a copyright on the mouse,
though.

Olivier