A question to the Norwegians on the list + Raptus (OT)

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Fri Aug 29 16:58:29 CEST 2003

Dear friends;

I was wondering if anyone could help me out here.

A few months ago, I wrote a preface to one of the "De Komplette Årgangene"
books (1957 III, I think). And lately, I got a message on e-mail from someone
who had read it and thought it was great - which must mean it is out.

Svein-Erik Søland in Egmont has promised to send me the book - but as I'm too
curious to wait...

...I was wondering if anyone here had this book and was able to scan these
pages for me.

(I still haven't seen the illustrations picked and how the pages are set up -
so I would be REALLY thankful if anyone could help me out on this one.)

Over to the off-topic question... There's now only two weeks until
Scandinavia's biggest comic festival, "Raptus", begins in Bergen. This is off-
topic because there won't be anyone Disney-related there this year, except for
Håkon Aasnes and myself - but from what I've heard none of us will be doing
Disney-related stuff (Aasnes will be there selling "Smørbukk" pages, I will be
there with Trondheimstegnerne (BUY OUR COMIC!), plus perhaps doing a little
signing at Egmont's stand). Still - a great program indeed, with main guests
being WILL EISNER (yes, it's him!), Dan Piraro, Peter Madsen, Johan Wanloo,
Martin Kellerman, Themo Lobos, Carlos Ezquerra and several Norwegian, British
and Eastern European comic creators. Of course, since we had Don Rosa there
last year, it won't be THAT big a Donaldist event this year - but for comics
lovers in general, this is said to be the best Raptus program ever.

My question is, as I think Raptus is a great occation for meeting friends, and
I know that many on this list are comicbook fans: Are anyone here going?

(well, since we're WAY off-topic on this, I expect the rest of the list would
appreciate it if answers to this (if any) came in private and not to the list.)

Best,
Olaf